From February 9 through February 12, 2020 Research Strategies, Inc. randomly sampled 365 Alabama qualified voters having voted in the 2016 and 2018 Alabama elections. The sample used a Stratified Sample Matrix that proportionately sampled 23 of Alabama’s largest population counties representing over 79.57% of Alabama’s population. Each county not included in the sample represents less than 1.30% of Alabama’s population. This research methodology delivers an accurate demographic and geographic representation of the Alabama voters, with a 95% confidence level and 5.13 percentage point interval.
The research was solely funded by Research Strategies, Inc. for the purpose of voter’s clarity and accuracy in reporting.
 Research Strategies, Inc.’s proprietary sampling methodology that weights the sample by population within the designed market area.
 U.S. Census Bureau, 2019
- The average age of Alabama voters is 56 years.
- 18 Days prior to the Alabama Senitorial Primary election 46.30% of Alabama voters are undecided.
- Doug Jones, Jeff Sessions and Tommy Tuberville are within 3.55 percentage points of each other if Alabama voters voted tommorrow.
- 50.00% of Doug Jones’ potential voters are democrat and 29.17% are independent.
- 19.83% of Jeff Session’s potential voters are republican and 8.33% are independent.
- 18.99% of Tommy Tuberville’s potential voters are republicans and 8.33% are independent.